SIGNS, BANNERS & DISPLAYS
Displays, Posters, Tradeshow Signage, Vinyl Wall Decals & More!
Voted the Best Sign Company in Knoxville by the American Advertising Federation-Knoxville, Graphic Creations has everything you need to create a visually stunning sign or display piece. Whether you are showcasing your business, advertising an event, running for an elected office or updating a street sign, we promise you will not be disappointed with the wide variety of options our cutting-edge technology printers present.
Our signs come in all shapes and sizes. We print on several types of materials, including metal, wood, foam core, PVC, coroplast, acrylic, styrene, gatorboard and more. We also offer several mounting options, such as banjo-frame, a-frame, retractable banners, hanging signs and backlit. Our wide-format printer gives us the capability to print on any flat material, up to 2″ thick. This widens the opportunity for creativity to make your display or sign in Knoxville really pop! Contact us today for a free quote to start your next custom sign project!
WHAT TO EXPECT
As we begin this process, we want to keep you as informed as possible. Below is a step-by-step guide for our design, proof, and installation processes as we work together to create an extraordinary experience for you!
1. Call, email, or submit an online web request to us to begin an initial quote and check availability
2. We will schedule a vehicle or site survey to take further photos and measurements
3. You will receive a firm quote
4. We will collect a 50% deposit of approved quote
5. Project will be sent to our design department to begin the design process
6. A design proof will be sent within 5 days
7. Once the proof is approved, the project will be sent to our wide format department to begin the production process.
8. We will schedule an install date as job goes into production
9. If necessary, we will get final measurements from vehicle/install space to confirm final design works
10. We will get final design approval via signature before we begin the installation
11. After the installation, we will do a final walkover with you.
- We will have you sign a final proof for our documentation.
- Discuss any areas that may pose a challenge in the future.
- Take final pictures